Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Domino's Pizza Jamaica -Great response to customer

By Nick Sutherland

About 2 weeks  I had an issue with Domino's Pizza in Kingston, Jamaica.
I called Domino's Pizza Constant Spring (Kingston, Jamaica) and they told me that since they have only one bike that night, the delivery will take 1 and 1/2 hours.

I was very disappointed that they didn't offer a discount if something like this happens. I decided to order from Pizza Hut instead, I thought Domino's just lost me as a customer, I was very disappointed. 

I posted my complaint on my  Facebook page and Domino's Pizza Jamaica- "If only they could have the sames quality of customer service that they do in the States, it seems the Jamaican franchises always lag on service ."

The next day Domino's Pizza Jamaica got in touch with me, apologized for the issue and offered me a free pizza of my choice.

I was very happy to get such a good response and the next day my free pizza arrived at exactly when they said it would. I posted on Facebook how happy I was to see that service in Jamaica is not just restricted to our tourist hotels.

 I am back as a loyal customer of Domino's and glad to see that their Jamaican franchise holder Wisynco is making sure that customer concerns are at the forefront of their business focus.

Domino's franchise holder and charismatic brand ambassador Ramon de Leon (owner of 6 stores) has set the standard pretty high for all franchise holders. See an apology he posted to Youtube below and check out his presentations at LeWeb Paris in 2011 and 2012.  



No comments:

Post a Comment